ANNOUNCEMENT FOR YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP
Loo Niva is pleased to announce an opportunity for Nepalese Youth to participate in the Youth Scholarship Program (YSP) 2021. The YSP is an initiative funded by Kehitys- ja kulttuuriyhdistys Aurora Borealis ry, Finland and Student Union of Jyväskylä University, Finland.
The YSP will provide scholarships for Youths specially girls who have completed Grade 12 and do not have other financial support to pursue higher education, for their full course of study. Scholarship amounts will be awarded based on actual tuition fees of individual courses, plus course books and uniform will be provided of up to NPR 25,000 per annum for professional studies and up to NPR 30,000 per annum for technical skills programs, degree programs, and diploma programs in Nepal. Scholarships will be renewed each year based on continuing financial need and satisfactory performance.
Applicants from Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur district of Nepal will be selected in 2021. Interested applicants should follow the instructions below.
- Applicants must have completed Grade 12 from Nepalese School.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other scholarships to pursue higher education.
- Completed GSP application form, which will include a Recommendation Form.
- Two recommendations: the first recommender should be a school head (Headmaster/Principal) of any school in which he/she has studied. And second one is required from Local government authority.
- Download the application form at www.loonivachild.org.np or request an electronic copy by emailing email@example.com.
- Submit scanned copies of your completed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned PDF copies (not more than 5 MB) of the following supporting documents: 1) Grade sheet of Grade 10, 2) Mark sheet of Grade 12 board examination and 3) Grade 12 pass Character certificate. Please send all application materials via email as scanned attachments; do not mail any materials by post.
- In the application form, submit names of two persons, along with their phone numbers and email addresses, who will provide recommendation letters for the applicant. Recommendation forms are included with the application form.
- Complete application must be submitted no later than 30 May, 2021.
If you have any questions about the application process, please email to Loo Niva at email@example.com or call to 977-01-5592054 or 9849287291(Sabina Ma'am) (Mon – Fri from 9:30 AM - 05:30 PM)
Loo Niva must
- Announcement Date: 5 May, 2021 through Loo Niva website and Loo Niva Facebook
- Should upload Application form to Loo Niva Website
- Selection process interview: 1st Week of June, 2021
- Result Announcement: 2nd Week of June, 2021
- Documenting process: 3rd Week of June, 2021
- Support release: June – Sept, 2021
Download Form Here :
Youth Sponsorship Program (YSP) Application Form 2021